>For that you need coroutines.  Lua has no build in coroutines; they need
>system dependant code.  But it has all to implement them.  I.e. with Sol's
>coroutine lib you can write:

I wish someone contributed a coroutine library for Lua based on ET's coro
library for C (or some other coroutine library for C, although I know of none).

We also need a multithread library based on say POSIX threads. I think Roberto
has the beginnings of one. He might even have posted it here, I'm not sure.

Lua 4.1 (alpha) introduced support for external coroutines and multithreading.
We need these libraries to show that this support is sufficient and convenient.
We also need Lua examples that use coroutines and multithreading.
--lhf