Hi !!!

Here's an approach to what we are doing now: from our C++ engine
we throw events. Events are just calls to LUA functions into
different light-threads. Inside an event, we can suspend the
execution of the LUA script returning back to engine execution.
Sometimes we don't want to resume those events, we just want to
cancel the event. At this point, we would need a way to gracesly
exit from the LUA script execution.

The matter is, is there any way to cancel a script execution
from within a C fucntion ?

It would be something like:
LUA_endExecution( state )

Any ideas ?