[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Lua 4.0 and loadlib
- From: "Martin Spernau" <martin@...>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:26:23 +0100
Short update on my progress:
It compiled ok, the lua.exe interpreter works.
I tried the following script:
lib, errmsg = loadlib( "expat" )
if lib then
callfromlib( lib, "XML_ParserCreate" )
error( errmsg )
which gets the lib loaded ok, but when I get to actually doing 'callfromlib'
it crashes with an application error, a memory violation
when I do this with a 'bogus' functionname (a name that doesn't exist in the
lib) I get an normal lua error 'error: The specified procedure could not be
found', as would be expected...
so far, still digging,
> Also I just found a newer version of name loadlib (loadlib.c,v 1.2
> 2001/01/11 17:59:38 ana) here: http://angg.twu.net/lua-4.0/src/libdllua/
> which I could actually compile without changes!!
> I still need to test and verify if it actually work, but so far I'm all