Hi,

> Has anybody got a Lua library for parsing Internet mail messages?
> I'm especially interested in parsing RFC 821 addresses.

I  have written  a module  to parse  a mailbox  into its  messages, each
message into  its headers and body  parts and each header  into its name
and value. It is used in the LuaSocket test procedures.

LuaSocket has also module that parses URLs.  Maybe it can be adapted for
your needs, without much  effort. If we reach a nice  API, maybe I could
officially support it. Can specify the kind of problem you are trying to
solve?

Regards,
Diego.