> wxLua is a blending of the wxWindows GUI classes and the Lua programming language.

Hi Paul,

Just last night I was looking into using Lua in a wxWindows application, and I was thinking I was going to have to build something like this. I subscribed to the list as a first step, and yours is the first message that appeared. Thanks :>

However, the editor sample appears to be broken on my system. After modifying the document and choosing to either quit or start a new document it asks me whether I want to save my changes. Hitting "yes" or "no" simply dismisses the dialogue, and nothing happens. I looked through the code a bit to try to see what was up, but didn't see anything obvious.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Operating System: Win2000
wxWindows version 2.3 (from the CVS about 2 weeks ago), compiled on MSVC++6.

-Jeff