--- brucedickey <brucedickey@micron.com> wrote:
> Lisp is great at this kind of problem...
> (the dynamic business rules problem, I mean :) ).

Yeah... I love the article about the three-man team who wrote an e-commerce site builder in LISP,
then sold to Yahoo for $49 millions dollars.  When Yahoo was courting them, they actually hired
several dozen programmers because they thought no one would believe the product was built by three
guys.  They called LISP their "secret weapon".

Very fascinating and entertaining article (love the "Blub Paradox"):

http://www.paulgraham.com/lib/paulgraham/sec.txt

Cheers,
Eric