Hello all,

I'm new to this list. I'm very interrested in using lua for scripting a
device we are developing. So I will start to study lua and look at
the messages in this list for a while. Then I probably have
questions, and I hope some of you can answer them.

But for now I just will follow the discussions.

Although I have a question about the list:
I'm using Outlook Express (yes: Windows), and want the messages of this
group automatically be stored in some folder. But I really see nothing in the
messages or 'To' or 'From' lines that I can use to filter on! How should I
do this?

Thanks, Cor.