Hi Daniel

Take a look at the examples that are in the 'test' subdirectory.

Tklua is "simpler" than TCL/TK,  you don't actually use pack...

a frame,  for example,  will have the list of objects that it
holds,  and so does the the "main window"

test1.lua is very clear about it:

--$debug
hello = tklabel{text="Hello world!"}
message = tkmain{hello}