On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 10:48:01PM -0500, Fabian Lemke wrote:
> I am using the tolua class bindings from inside the scripts..  I just added
> that awhile ago actually.  The problem didn't show up until recently, so I
> did not think it was related.

Ah, then there is indeed hope that your problem was related to the bug
in tolua_getvalue(). A really nasty one at that. Tracking it down
several months ago was pure hell.

> I tried the patch, and basic tests seem to have passed!
> I have to run it through some more to be sure, but so far, so good!

Glad that I could help. Note that the patch is not fully correct in
the sense that it does not do exactly what tolua_getvalue() is
supposed to do, but it does work for all ways in which tolua uses this
function. Just make sure that you don't call this function from
anywhere in your own code, or the bug fix becomes a lot more
complicated.

- Christian