I'm working on a project, and have used tolua to make bindings for several
classes.  I'm having a slight problem though.  After a time, when the
garbage collection happens, an illegal operation happens.

I used tolua to wrap something similar to the following:

CPoint GetPos();

If, in lua, I do the following:
pos = GetPos()
  ..[do stuff]..
pos:delete()

then it works fine, but with no "delete", it bombs.

It would be a bit easier if it was automatic, though it's usable with the
delete call.  I'm using 4.0, and 4.0a for tolua.

Thanks!