On Tue, 2001-10-09 at 09:41, James Hearn wrote:
> I would also be interested in this. At one point there was talk of setting
> up a SourceForge project around it.
>
> --James Hearn

	There is already a sourceforge project up for this, but no code was
uplodaded yet. My code is realy bad code, so I was a little embaressed
to publish it before some clean up. :-) Since my code only compile (and
it is bad anyway), and there is another code base (done by Marco
Catunda) that already has a hello worls, I would sujest that we use this
code instead of mine. Since he already showed interest in helping and
donate the code for the project I think it will be fine for him also.
:-)

	The group page in source forge is the following:

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/palmoslua/

	Please fell free to join the group.

[]'s Victor Bogado da Silva Lins
victor@bogado.net