From: owner-lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br
[mailto:owner-lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br]On Behalf Of nerurin@hotmail.com
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 1:46 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: API to Excel Workbook file

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone has implemented the APIs using ADO to access data
from a Excel workbook file (.xls) file.
For my own interests, I just want to find out the way to use Lua to
acess a data source (Namely, Excel Workbook file) for prototyping AI
concepts.
I am trying make Lua to be able to access .xls file using the APIs
(implemented in C/C++ using ADO) with toLua. I'm not sure whether it
is the easiest way or not,but at least, that is the only solution I
can think of now.

Any comment or suggestion?

Thanks,
Nelson