Hi All,

  NtLua version  2.1 is now  available for download!

  This is just a small update with some corrections.

  What's new:

     Now only invalid parameter errors will abort scripts.
     Some startup code were improved.
     The wait param in start function is now optional.
     df now returns more precise values and accepts a unit division.

The "ntlua.lua" sample reflects the actual login script of the Tecgraf Windows network. (I finally kick the last Windows 98 out of our net. That made me use Ntlua 1.0 for years...)

  NtLua is available from

     http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~scuri/ntlua

Regards,
Antonio Scuri.