Hello,

I tried to use Plua but anything happened on the startup when I launched it and gave me an error message. By the way, I've been reading Plua manual and it seems to be quite limited yet. There's a discussion about porting Lua to PalmOS. I suggest you keep your eyes open to this subject. I'm waiting anxious to a better option on PalmOS lua programming.
        If you mess with Plua, try enter in contact with me.

Danilo