>Also Nick Trout sent me "doris", a Win32 app that binds Lua w/ GLUT and
>glui.

This is new to me. Is "doris" available in the web?

>My efforts to build gllua were thwarted -- parts of it seem to be based on
>Lua4.0, and other parts on 3.2.

Ask Waldemar about this...

>Unfortunately I don't yet have quite what I
>want, which is an *interactive* Lua with simple graphics.

If you can take something for Linux, then I'm pretty sure it'd be easy to
hook Lua with ghostscript and have all the graphics power of PostScript with
the syntax of Lua. Perhaps this is easy to do in Windows, I wouldn't know...
--lhf