> It appears fine in my browser (IE6), and the HTML source doesn't have
> anything blatantly odd about it. Maybe it's an optical illusion of some
> sort, or maybe it's your browser... I really have no idea. Heh. No slight
> intended :)

I think I have an idea what might be wrong, though it does mean that
Konqueror is a bit picky: the <a name...> tags in the headings are not
balanced by </a> tags before the heading is closed. What happens in my
browser is that the text gets bigger at each heading, and never gets
smaller again.

--
http://sc3d.org/rrt/ | Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur (Anon)