--- Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> >I built Lua 4.1 for Window CE yesterday, for use on my Pocket PC.
>
> How did it go? Did the macros and headers for wchar worked?

Actually, reading your message was my first clue that such a thing existed!  I just checked and
found luser_wchar.h.  I'll give that a shot later and tell you how it goes.

Last night, I just left Lua as-is and converted all strings going in and out of Lua.  I had to
hand-convert a few IO routines, but it all went pretty smoothly.

Cheers,
Eric