Oh, as a side note, my pre-processor also does "hard" imports, the
equivalent of C/C++ includes. It basically loads the import file, and pastes
it to the top of the Lua file that imported it. It also keeps a stack of
imported files, so that you can never cause import loop inside a file (aka
a.lua imports b.lua, which imports a.lua, which....you get the idea ;).
Currently @defines and meta-data from one file are not imported to the
other, but that is the next step that I am working on as we speak.

Matt "Kerion" Holmes