This is just a reminder that there is a Lua store at cafepress,
where you can buy Lua T-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, and more. See
	http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=lualang

Some people have ordered items from this store, and seem satisfied.

We make no profit from the sales of these items. (Actually, we make no money
at all). The only goal store is to help spread the word about Lua.

So, use Lua and wear Lua!
--lhf

PS: There is a link for this store under "news" in our site. I wonder where to
    add a more visible link, if this makes sens at all. Suggestions welcome.