Replying to my own post, because it's late, and I'm stupid ...

http://www.fensende.com/~mcuddy/ltn/xgdc3/

--
Mike Cuddy (mcuddy@FensEnde.com, MC312), Programmer, Daddy, Human.
Fen's Ende Software, Redwood City, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way.

       Now I lay me down to sleep / CVS, I pray, my code to keep.
       If disks crash before I wake: / format, newfs, cvs up, make.

       Join CAUCE: The Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial E-mail.
                          <http://www.cauce.org/>