En réponse à darkgod@ifrance.com:

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in LuaSwig. 2 main concerns about using it on Windows:
- the runtime library may require glib - therefore you need to define NO_GLIB as a compilation flag for libluaswig.c.
- to produce the luaswig.exe executable, you need first to compile swig (generate libswig.a) and the to compile luaswig. For this, since this is C++, I use cygwin (see http://www.cygwin.com). I never tried to compile with "native" windows compiler such as VC++.

My best advice: get cygwin...
Bye