Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
Lua 4.1 (alpha) is now available for downloading at

btw, I think I remember something about this a while back, anyway.. I'm not sure what was decided then. I get this warning:

../../lib/liblualib.a(liolib.o): In function `io_tmpname':
liolib.o(.text+0xc80): the use of `tmpnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'

--
        Best regards,

                Jeroen Janssen

+++
The consensus seemed to be that if really large numbers of men were sent to
storm the mountain, then enough might survive the rocks to take the
citadel. This is essentially the basis of all military thinking.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Eric)
+++