Greetings all...

I just wanted to ping the list to say that my company is looking to hire a
few software engineers. Since we use Lua for our product scripting,
knowledge of Lua is a big plus, so I thought I'd send out a message here.
The positions we are hiring for are not Lua-specific, but we use Lua in most
aspects of our product. We're particularly looking for someone with Win32
experience, as most of us come from a UNIX background.

Anyway, a list of current openings is online at:
http://www.there.com/jobs.html

Event if you don't see a perfect match, if you're interested in a cool job
in the bay area, feel free to send your resume anyway. I'm always looking to
increase the number of Lua partisans :)

Thanks,

Eric
eries@there.com