> Here's the whole story. For personal reasons I wanted to have a Lua
> with a "loadlib" function that would let me link with ".so"s
> containing new Lua functions; so I took the "loadlib.c" file of cgilua
> and created another Lua library file, "libdllua.so", with it, and
> another binary, "dllua", that links with that library and registers
> its functions.
	I made something like that and it's working perfectly!
It was a merge of lua.c and cgilua's makefile (just to link loadlib
statically).  I'll put a copy of the package in a few minutes at:

http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~tomas/lual

	The package is distributed with some other libraries (md5,
luasocket, luasql and poslib).  Take a look!

	Tomas