lhf wrote:
> I think ads appear only in the web interface.
> I've subscribed to a C list at Yahoo as a test and I got no ads.
> I also subscribe lua-l at Yahoo and get no ads at all.
> If there were ads, I'd not use Yahoo.

I don't have any complaint about moving to Yahoo.  However I'd like to point
out that just because they don't attach ads today doesn't mean they won't
change their policy tomorrow.  If you are opposed to ads then you should be
prepared for the possibility of someday having to move the list again or pay
an opt-out charge.

-John