I am trying to use standard library calls, and lua does not seem to be
finding the functions.  I have called lua_baselibopen() and it does not seem
to make a difference.  My entire script is:

collectgarbage(1)

I step through the code when lua_baselibopen is called, and it looks like it
is being properly added, but the call still fails.  I have confirmed that
the interpreter being called is the same as the one the functions are being
added to, but to no avail.  Lua complains that there is an error in the Main
part of the chunk.  The parser is not having a problem, but when it gets
down to doing the actual function call, it can't find it.

Does anyone know what the problem might be, or how I could fix it?

Thanks!

--
Jens Wessling
wessling@soartech.com