I've been getting a semi-reproducable seg violation in Lua, but I'm having a
very hard time debugging it. My guess is that I am causing Lua to attempt to
access an already-deleted C++ pointer, but I'm not sure. The fault is at
line 258 in ltable.c (in luaH_set):

      while (othern->next != mp) othern = othern->next;  /* find previous */

othern is NULL. mp->key is also all zeros. Not sure if there is other
relevant information I should gather. Any help is much appreciated...

Eric