>  Mon, 25 Jun 2001 07:34:33 -0400
>  "Iain B. Findleton" <ifindleton@videotron.ca> wrote:
>
>  I have put on my web site the first release of a stubs based extension
>  to the Tcl/Tk application development environment that implements Tcl
>  language bindings to the widgets and dialogs of the Fast Light Toolkit
>  (Fltk). Fltk is a GUI development took kit that runs on UNIX and Windows
>  and a few other places.
[...]
>  Comments, bug reports and contributions are welcome.
>  --
>  Iain B. Findleton
>  http://pages.infinit.net/cclients
>  customclients@videotron.ca
>  (514)457-0744

Hi there,

just for curiosity: is anyone working on Lua bindings ?
Juergen

Juergen Fuhrmann             Numerical Mathematics & Scientific Computing
               Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics
   Mohrenstr. 39 10117 Berlin    fon:+49 30 20372560   fax:+49 30 2044975
http://www.wias-berlin.de/~fuhrmann        mailto:fuhrmann@wias-berlin.de