On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 08:48:17AM -0300, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> With a little more work, all values returned by dofile couldmbe
> returned too.

This is a "good idea" (tm) independent of this module stuff.

I have a lua command-line console in my program, and it's very
annoying that I can't just type expressions such as "1+4" and see the
result.

Can all blocks evaluate to the value of the last statement in the
block? It seems unlikely this would break anything, and it would give
blocks useful meaning for interactive shells.

--
David Jeske (N9LCA) + http://www.chat.net/~jeske/ + jeske@chat.net