> Unless this is a tv show about programming languages, it doesnt seem
> terribly relevant to lua.
>
> On the off-chance this is spam *snicker*, is it possible to require people
> to be joined to the list before allowing them to post?

I think this was discussed before, but isn't possible (or won't be done)
because people like to post from several locations, which would make the
system more complicated, and something to do with eGroups or something like
that. But oh, how I wish it could be...

> > Note: You are not on a mailing list, and this is a one-time email.

I have to chuckle at the irony of someone spamming a mailing list, telling
you you're not on a mailing list...

----

Note: You're not sitting in a chair reading this email.