Recently I acquired a more meaty machine on which to run Linux, which means
full-time XEmacs, and hence I needed a Lua mode. So I downloaded Christian
Vogler's, as posted to the list, which seems reasonable.

However, he was not the only developer of such a mode, and he also indicated
that it was in rapid development at the time, so I'm wondering what the
current state of play is, and specifically whether any progress has been
made towards a Grand Unified Emacs Lua Mode.

--
http://sc3d.org/rrt/ | violence, n.  bravery for cowards