Hey there Denis,

Off the top of my head, I am wondering if you are having problems using the
precompiled .lib files: have you recompiled the lua .lib's (via recompiling
the DLL's) using the ming32 compiler?  I know some compilers don't use
MS-Windows "standard" calling convention and symbol name-mangling: but I
thought that was more of a C++ issue (certainly the name-mangling is).
Hmm....on that note, are you compiling C++ modules or C modules?  If you've
included the lua header with C++ code (or are compiling the C code as C++
code), you may need to put an "extern "C" { } around the lua #include's...

That's all I can think of right-off-the-bat.

Let us know how it works out!

-andrew