Hi, im trying to get lua to work with my compiler, but evry time I compile/link it tells me that theres an undefined reference to lua_open and other lua functions. I have the lua dll's, lib's and def files as well as all the include's.

Do I need to import something from the dll's? I am linking the .lib files to my program. I know this is not the best place to ask this question, but I dont know where else to go.

I am using ming32 for windows (a Windows port of Gcc, I think) and Dev-C++ as an IDE.

Any help will be apreciated.

Denis Lamarche