Oops, I accidentally pushed "send" while I was still working on my previous
email, hence the cutoff right in the middle of the sentence!  I was going to
just say that I have no clue how big any potential memory-leak would be, but
I suspect it depends on how many files you have open at app-exit, etc.

-andrew

> I'd appreciate some guidance on this. Also on when exactly the app will
leak
> memory, and how much. I've not noticed any memory leak on my Revo (I even
> deleted MemFree a little while ago because in over a year of use it had
> never found any memory to reclaim), but I could be missing something...

I don't know how big the _res