[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Fails to compile with C++ compiler, other bugs ...
- From: Paul Hsieh <qed@...>
- Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 04:15:05 -0700
> I used to use Watcom 11b for all my Lua stuff and everything worked perfect!
Well, I just spent some time drilling down into it -- its the /ol optimization flag
that killed me (this is a known issue with the WATCOM C/C++ compiler.) I've
switched it off and now everything is fine. So you guys appear to have made a
product that is more stable than a popular C compiler. Well done.
But the ^D, enter, ^Z issue remains (this isn't fatal, but for a language its nice
for the environment to know when a fatal error has occurred.)