> I used to use Watcom 11b for all my Lua stuff and everything worked perfect!

Well, I just spent some time drilling down into it -- its the /ol optimization flag
that killed me (this is a known issue with the WATCOM C/C++ compiler.)  I've
switched it off and now everything is fine.  So you guys appear to have made a
product that is more stable than a popular C compiler.  Well done.

But the ^D, enter, ^Z issue remains (this isn't fatal, but for a language its nice
for the environment to know when a fatal error has occurred.)

--
Paul Hsieh
qed@pobox.com