> Somebody haves something called "lua2html" (i mean.. a program that takes
a lua
> source as input and outputs a pretty html syntax highlited page :)

Does anyone have a Lua parser written in Lua? I am writing a little
integrated editor and I am configuring the Lua editing with Lua so I was
going to parse the Lua with Lua! Has anyone done this already?

>>There was an undernet channel called #lua, but after 1 month nobody showed
up,
so it is not there any more. I dont think significant numbers of lua users
irc to make it viable.