Hello

I'm new to the list, but I'm very excited to learn about forthcoming
coroutine support. I'm working on a time-sensitive project, and was about to
hack open the Lua sources to build in some thread-like support, that sounds
almost exactly like what coroutines provides. Is there any word on when a
beta of 4.1 will be available? If there is a working version in development
now, I'd like to volunteer to help out in any way I can: testing, coding,
documentation - you name it. I'd just like to get working with coroutines
ASAP!

Thanks,

Eric