Hi all.. I'm new to this list, but have used lua since version 2. I only
recently came looking for more recent versions and was pleasantly
surprised by the development done since version 2.5. (Thanks guys :))

I know there has been some considerable talk about coroutines &
multitasking, and I'm wondering if 4.1 will include anything in the way
of IPC's between the tasks, or if that will be left to the coroutine
implementor.

I've pretty much written everything I need to handle multiple Lua
environments talking to each other, but with 4.1 alpha slated for
release sometime soon, I'm curious if I should stop working on these
things and just wait for the release.

Thanks...

Rick