On 11 Apr 2001, at 23:17, Stephen Adam wrote:
>     But I'd like to see a small system suitable for developing small
> windows programs.  Perhaps someone already knows of such a system?
> The kind of thing I have in mind would be like a small application
> with a set of Windows system calls available to LUA, and perhaps a
> simple database, sockets perhaps...  Nothing too complex or advanced.

I'm working on it. No API calls so far, just a couple dialog boxes,
but support for dbf files is provided.
If you'd like to check it out, it's avaliable at
http://members.nbci.com/kencamargo/MoonlightSetup.exe
Comments and suggestions are welcome.
Ken
Kenneth Rochel de Camargo, Jr. MD PhD
Associate Professor - Social Medicine Institute
Rio de Janeiro State U. - Brazil
e-mail: kenneth@uerj.br
http://members.xoom.com/kencamargo/
PGP Public key available in the homepage