> If you mean because of "require", then you don't have to
> wait, because the
> implementatin simply uses the registry to keep track of which
> files have been
> loaded.
>
> You can do something similar in Lua by redefining "dofile":
>
> local A={}
> function dofile(x)
>  if %A[x]==nil then %A[x]=1; return %dofile(x) end
> end
>
> --lhf

This language just amazes me!  I must commend Luiz and the whole Lua team on
their efforts.  Although I am new to Lua, I can see clearly that it has the
potential to seriously change the face of programming as we know it.  My
hat's off to you all!  :)

Pete Gardner
President, CEO
Helikon Technologies Inc.