when I have included the headerfiles of lua and the linked library in the library-options of RHIDE I cannot compile source-codes witch have the extension .CC oder .CPP - The compiler doesn't find the references to the lua-functions witch a declared in the LUA.H.
hen I'm using a .C file - everything works fine.

I've never used DJGPP, but in Visual C it will only link correctly if you enclose the lua.h include directive in an extern "C" block...

#extern "C"
{
#include <lua.h>
}