I've been away from Lua for a while and just happened to notice some recent posts re: Delphi and the former Lunacy site. After having to switch providers some months back the Lunacy site died. My apologies.

I don't currently have the time to bring that site back to life, but I do have a Delphi header for Lua 4.0 and a "simple sample" project demonstrating basic use of the precompiled dll's (from tecgraf's ftp site). Would anyone care to adopt these and find them a new home?

I probably won't stay active on this list, so if interested please contact me directly at davebollinger@hotmail.com

Dave