Hi everyone,

I've made a Windows implementation of Lua that includes a syntax-
highlighting editor and support for working with dbf files.
The distribution has a winhelp file with a reference of allthe
functions, both those built-in in the Lua distribution and those I've
added.

The install program can be downloaded from the following url:
http://members.nbci.com/kencamargo/LuaInstall.exe

DISCLAIMER: It's an early beta version, not guaranteed to do
anything particularly useful, nor to not do anything disastrous.

Ken
Kenneth Rochel de Camargo, Jr. MD PhD
Associate Professor - Social Medicine Institute
Rio de Janeiro State U. - Brazil
e-mail: kenneth@uerj.br
http://members.xoom.com/kencamargo/
PGP Public key available in the homepage