All links on www.lua.org should now work, including http://www.lua.org/ftp .
(Please report any problems directly us, not to the list.)

machine) are still not being updated automatically; I'm working on this.
For the time being, if you need the archives, get them at TeCGraf.

Also, the web site is no longer mirrored at IMPA or Waterloo -- they have been
redirected to www.lua.org.
For the time being, the web site is still mirrored at TeCGraf, but this too
may be removed in the near future.

The ftp site mirrors are still all alive, including the ones at TeCGraf and
Waterloo.

Again, we thank Jim Mathies and Claudio Terra for giving us lua.org.
--lhf