At 20:39 05/04/01 +0300, you wrote:
I am trying to make some CGILua scripts talk to a DLL written with C++
Builder.
For that matter, I am writting the interface for Lua to call, but when it´s
time to build the new DLL I get a "UNRESOLVED EXTERNAL".
It does compile the DLL, but it doesn´t link.
Has someone tried to make Lua talk to a DLL written with Borland compiler?

Check the names of the exported functions in the DLL. Try using a .DEF file to export the functions it garanties the same names are exported.

To use the DLL with CGILua you must use the same C RTL used by the CGILua and also the same Lua.

scuri