----- Original Message -----
From: "Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo" <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>
To: "Multiple recipients of list" <lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: Blocks vs. chunks...

> >So... What is really the semantic difference between
> >chunks and blocks? They seem pretty similar to me...
>
> The Complete Syntax of Lua, listed in the last pages of
> the Reference Manual,
> says that block ::= chunk. So, they're the same.

Yes -- I know the syntax (and have already made a
parser)... I was thinking about any convoluted semantic
differences... :)

But I saw Roberto's answer too. Thanks. Then I don't have to
implement them differently <phew> ;)

--

  Magnus Lie Hetland         http://www.hetland.org

 "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in
  it, doesn't go away."           -- Philip K. Dick