On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 04:38:56PM -0300, Waldemar Celes wrote:
> sorry about that. the constant LUA_NIL, that should be used as
> a default value, is part of my TODO list, as documented in the tolua.h file.
> your fix works fine assuming the default value is always nil.

I did a grep on this function in the tolua source code before applying
this fix, and currently the only usage of this function assumes nil as
a default value. So, at least in this version of tolua it should work
as intended.

How exactly would it be possible to specify an object as a default
value that is not on the stack? By using lua_getref()?

- Christian