Hi all,

I am new to this egroup, and wish I can learn a lot from all of you,
and as well as making a lot of contribution to this egroup as much as
I can!

First of all, I wonder if there is any event handling faclity in Lua.
Of course, I know I can create a set of APIs (which is dealing with
event handling) using other programming languages such as C++, but I
am looking for the answer is whether lua has such faclity itself or
not.

In short, I would like to know if lua has the capability to be paused
in the middle of a lua function when some sort of event is rised,
then resumed form that point if appropriate event is detected.

Thanks in advance!