On Mon, Feb 12, 2001, Lenny Palozzi <lenny.palozzi@home.com> wrote:

>Luna is a small generic C++ template class that binds your C++
>classes to Lua. [...]

Thank you very much for sharing this delightful bit of C++ code!

I have taken the liberty to alter it and add some more stuff, see:
    http://mini.net/cgi-bin/lua/42.html
It's not perfect, and I'm not that much of a template wizard, but so far
it seems to work nicely for my purposes.  The big change is that
instances are now user data objects instead of tables, and these no
longer each carry a copy of the member functions around - instead, a tag
method is used to delegate all accesses to a single table.

Feel free to use/improve/trim as you like.

Regards,
Jean-Claude

-jcw