On Thu 15 Feb, John Belmonte wrote:

> There has been talk about alternate Lua implementations, but what I'd really
> like to see is just an alternate garbage collector for the TeCGraf
> implementation.

Sorry to make fuss about something as trivial as language,
but surely you mean "alternative" not "alternate". A copying garbage
collector will alternate between two heap spaces, or a mark-sweep
garbage collector will alternate between the mark and sweep
phases, but I suspect that this is not what you meant. Alternate
as an adjective usually means "the other of two" not "different".

--
Gavin Wraith (gavin@wraith.u-net.com) or (gavinw@sussex.ac.uk)
Home page: http://www.wraith.u-net.com/